Rotec's R2800 - 7 Cylinder 110HP
The first Rotec R2800 radial engine came off the production line in the year 2000.
This page is devoted to a description of the engine. What comes with as standard fittings with every engine supplied.
But before moving to the detail turn up the volume on your sound card then click to hear and view:
Hundreds of R2800's have since been sold and there are hundreds flying - and its no wonder as this engine returns best value for every dollar spent. In fact we guarantee that the R2800 Firewall Forward will cost less than a new Rotax 912 Firewall Forward. In fact the R2800, with all the items supplied as standard, costs less than a 912 as a core engine! Contact our sales people for a quote
Bolt on accessories
- 1 x 40mm Bing Carburetor& Rubber Coupling and 2 x Hose Clamps
- 1 x 3 Planet 3:2 reduction PSRU (gearbox)
- 1 x Starter Motor & Nyloc M 10 Nuts
- 1 x Alternator and Alloy Spacer inc. Bolts Nyloc nuts and Washers.
- 7 x Exhaust Stubs & 14 x Bolts & Washers
- 1 x Prop Washer & 6 x Bolts & Washers
- 1 x Ignition Module & Heat Sink Cream
- 1 x 12 Volt Ignition Coil (Auto Style)
- 1 x Magneto Trigger (Solid State)
- 2 x Rotor Buttons (Ignition)
- 1 x Ignition Wiring Harness
- 1 x Oil Filter Block & Auto style filter Including Filter
- 1 x In line oil filter between dry sump and scavenge pump
Mount Weldables and Rubber Anti Vibration Cushions:
- 2 x Steel Top Engine Mount Cups (Weldable)
- 2 x Steel Lower Engine Mount Pins (Weldable)
- 4 x Sets (8 pcs) Rubber Engine Cushions
- 2 x Lower Engine Mount M8 Cap Screws &
- Nyloc Nuts
- 2 x Lower Alloy Stepped Mount Washers
- 2 x Upper Engine Mount Nyloc M 10 Nuts
- 2 x Upper Mount Plain Alloy Washers
- 2 x Upper Mount Flared Steel Inner Sleeves
- 1 x Operations and Service Manual
- Latest Advisories
- Free drawings for an engine mount design with every engine purchase (or we can build the mount for a price)
- Free drawings for an oil tank design with every engine purchase (or we can build the tank for a price)
- All queries addressed quickly an efficiently.
Warranty starts with the first engine run (must be within the first 24 months of delivery).
Warranty is 12 months or 200 hours from time the engine is first started *
Warranty is not transferable.
* Unless otherwise negotiated, Warranty expires after 3 years even if the engine has not been run.
How many engine companies supply all the above as part of the engine price. Most, if not all, other engine suppliers quote on core engine, then quote on all the bits and pieces required firewall forward, thereby causing a cost blowout.
Furthermore, the Rotec has cooling built in so there no radiator or water to buy or to lug around.
No wonder people say that the Rotec beats all others as being best value for money!
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download the above as pdf which can be saved or printed > Download (once done hit the "Back Button")
Note: Applies to R2800 & R3600
Download the Top View of Mount Plate With Bolt-on Accessories > Download (once done hit the "Back Button")